Thanks to all the watchers and lurkers that like and view my artwork! It's greatly appreciated to have your attention. Now let's get to the grind.
- I will be posting more artwork regularly. Meaning, I'll be showing more of what I can do, as well as make it an actual habit. I have a couple years backlog of artwork I haven't posted because of nervousness, but I'll make that a nonissue. It's nice finally just posting my artwork and seeing how people react and advice.
- Many of the things in the original works folder are ones I've used in my portfolios. But I'll be moving those into a new folder as well reserved for that. I'm still learning how to use this site since I haven't used it much until now, but I hope everything does come swell.
- Since I reread over the written material , the The Book Life AU is going to be refined more. So for right now, I have a link to the first chapter on ff.net as a placeholder. It should only take a few hours to a day until I proofread through it again and repost it. Trust me, any existing readers will be satisfied with the refined product than what I let get past my eyes.
- I'll just post the chapters separately in pdf form instead of doing a huge release right out of the gate. Just to keep both sites, ff.net and DeviantArt, from fragmenting.
- A few of my artwork collages will probably be deleted to let each sketch and drawing stand on its own. But if its already been shared, I'm going to leave it as is.
- If you like my work, or want to post your opinions on it, please do so. I'm an amateur, and I definitely want to be pointed out. Any criticism is appreciated so I can improve my craft.